Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday Morning Chatter

I haven't bought my spring flowers yet. I only have one or two pots so it's not a major undertaking, but I haven't done it yet. I've looked several times, but just looking didn't put petunias in my pot.

I almost bought plants once, at that tent by Marsh's, but the clerk ticked me off by waiting on other people even though I was at her table first so I put the plants back and left. I'm not going to beg store staff to wait on me.

While I'm on the subject, have I mentioned how nice the young people are that work at Marsh's? For the most part, they are polite, well groomed, friendly, and helpful. I even made a point to tell the manager so on at least one occasion.

For some reason, I can never spell occasion right on the first try. I usually have two many s's and/or not enought c's so I have to type it several times and by then I'm so confused I don't know what I'm writing. Thank goodness for Spell Check!

A lot of the features in MS Word don't work to my satisfaction, but Spell Check is usually very helpful, much more so than the Grammar Check function. Sometimes it is just weird. Have you noticed that occasionaly you can change a phrase at Grammar Check's suggestion only to have it suggest you use the phrase you used in the first place?


Speaking of "in the first place", I'd like to tell you that this is a picture of my petunia pot, but I'd be lying and I'm not going to lie on Sunday morning.

No comments: