Sunday, June 10, 2007

So little time, so much procrastination

It's Sunday morning, almost Sunday afternoon. Just in case you were wondering.

I got up early this morning, and worked for two or three hours on the on-line course I'm taking on statistics. Then I found a course on SQL that I want to take and one on VBA for Access. I don't have time to do all those and go to work and if I don't work, I can't use them.

I only meant to be at the computer for a couple of hours this morning, but after the lessons I remembered something else I needed to do on-line, and then something else and one thing led to another and here I am still sitting here because I remembered it had been a few days since I blogged.

And at my elbow is a Penny's catalog to remind me that I need to search their web site for some clothes that were on sale in the catalog. The catalog is older and the pants may not be available now, since they were on clearance.

And in the mean time, there are dishes to wash and toilets to scrub, and I just don't have enough time today to get everything done. Besides, the weather is beautiful outside and I want to go out and enjoy at least 15 minutes of sunshine without heat, rain, and/or humidity. And I need to re-pot my poor Ming Aralia because it's looks like it's already too late (if you know what I mean) and there's those papers I need to search for (a search that I've been putting off since the first week in May) and there's a pile of papers here by my desk that is getting so high I can barely step over it. And ...........

What to do? What to do?

No comments: