Saturday, June 23, 2007

On the road again


I ordered some items on-line the other day from a mid-west retailer. I tracked my package this morning to see why it hadn't arrived. Well, all I can say is that I hope it isn't wore out by the time it gets here. It's had quite a journey and a few long nights.

It left the Indianapolis warehouse (which is in the county next to my home), went to a "sortation center" in Ohio for three days, then back to Indianapolis to another "sortation center" for three days, then to my town. The last entry said it was accepted "in house" at 2:43 AM this morning. Now I know that wasn't my house.

That package has been taken more places than I have this week.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I think that thing is not always acurate!! I had one on one of my package, and it said it was at the sending point like for 3 days,when it had already arrived at my place!!

Mo said...

Didn't you want to call the company and demand to know where it was just to see what they'd say?