Monday, July 17, 2006

If it weren't for bad luck ....

I'm trying to print an important document. Important in that it must look nice, not "life or death" important.

Wouldn't you know it? I can't find my fancy heavyweight paper so I'm printing it out on the cheap stuff I use for everyday printing. Hopefully, I can get to the store tomorrow and buy a box of professional paper in time. Of course, I'll find the old box an hour after I get home with the new stuff.

It's not just that I can't find my paper. My printer needs cleaned also. It just started leaving unslightly streaks on my "important" document. It always happens just when I'm printing something that needs to be neat and clean.

It's 4 minutes till midnight and I don't have time to clean anything right now.

Does anybody want to make book that once I buy new paper and clean the printer, I'll run out of ink?

If it weren't for bad luck,
I'd have no luck at all,
Gloom, dispair, and agony on me!
--- HeeHaw

No comments: