Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bobbed hair isn't sinful anymore

I have been looking at new hair styles. My two favorites are "Spiky Bob" and "Curly Bob".

I'm trying to work those names into story lines. Spiky Bob could be a strung out rocker dude, or maybe a biker.

"That's Spiky Bob over there. He's the one you want to talk to," the bartender declared.

Jim slid off the stool and tossed a sawbuck on the counter. "Thanks."

"But he ain't gonna talk to you," the bartender grinned as he palmed the money before Jim could change his mind. "He hates cops"


Curly Bob would be a girl, a modern cowgirl, maybe an urban cowgirl.

Curly Bob bounced down the street, her hips swinging in the opposite direction of the fringe at the hem of her leather skirt. She knew heads were turning as she walked past. She smiled softly to herself and tossed her long, blonde hair flirtatiously.

Or a cowboy.

Curly Bob smiled shyly and tipped his hat, "Mornin', Miss Lily. Nice day for a buggy ride."

or

Curly Bob grinned at the sheriff, "Aw, shoot, Sheriff, I was just funnin' . I didn't mean no harm when I shot that hat off the drunk's head. How'd I know he was going to jump like a cat on a hot griddle and break a leg?"

No comments: