Monday, March 26, 2007

Whether or not, it's still weather

Spring is gone before it ever got here. I know it's coming back next week, but I like things to happen in an orderly fashion. Winter, spring, summer, fall. That's how it's supposed to be, but the seasons don't seem to be cooperating anymore.

The world's climate scientists reported recently that the Earth's climate system is increasingly heating up and that it probably hasn't been this warm for at least 1300 years. I'm not a climate scientist, but I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been this hot in March in my life time.

It's 80 degrees here in Indiana today. It's hard to imagine that it could snow tomorrow, but it's Indiana s0 it could. It's not going to, but it could. Maybe next week. Or the week after.
Or not till next December. Weather is just a crap shoot in Indiana.

At least, that's what the climate scientists told me.

No comments: