Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lunch Time


We (Denise, Stephanie, and me) went to Max & Erma's for lunch today because I wanted a loaded baked potato and salad. And we had cookies! They have a new cookie - White Chocolate Chip Macadamia. If you can't choose between the new cookie and the standard chocolate chip, you can get 3 of each.)

We ordered 3 of each, but the cook made a boo-boo so we got 6 white chocolate chip cookies AND 3 chocolate chip cookies. They were hot and gooey and SOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

We took the three extra cookies back to Michelle and Cheryl, but they wouldn't eat them so eventually Denise and I did. I was going to exhibit some control and take them home (since I paid for them), but as soon as Denise found out they were still on my desk she had to have another one and so an hour or two later I had to have one too.

And then before we left work, we split the last one. I did offer it to Stephie, but she declined. And we didn't ask her again.

By the way, speaking as cookie experts we recommend the White Chocolate Macadamia cookies. But save me one, or maybe two.

No comments: