Monday, March 05, 2007

Supper time

I haven't fixed supper yet. I'm having leftovers, more or less. The baked penne pasta is left over and over and over. Last week I fixed spaghetti and meatballs. I had that two days in a row. Then I fixed penne pasta with meatballs. The next day I fixed Baked Penne with Meatballs. It made two small dishes so I ate one and put the other one in the freezer. That's what I'm having for supper.

I think it might be enough for two meals, but I can't tell. The dish is small but not real small and I'm having leftover broccoli and cauliflower with it. And Texas Toast. Then (because I'm still sick and I'm very self-indulgent when I'm sick) I'm having coconut cake and strawberry ice cream for dessert.

It's getting late though and if I don't get the leftovers warmed up soon, I'll only have time for cake and ice cream. Cake and ice cream. I can't remember the last time I had cake AND ice cream. I should get sick more often.

No comments: