Sunday, October 08, 2006

hit-or-miss Typing method

The shift key on the left side of my keyboard only works about 30% of the time. Since i like to talk about me that's a real problem because the I's don't always get capitalized. Sometimes i use the right key to make it a 'big I" but that's awkward. See the ' in front of the I and the " after the I? That's where it worked 50% of the time. It will probably fix itself sooner or later. One key or another is always getting stuck.

I think it's time I thought about getting another computer anyway. Some of the keys on the keyboard are beginning to fade. Specifically the Fn key. I don't even know what that's for so i know I haven't been using it. On purpose anyway.

Sometimes I use the "fat-finger" method of typing and just use whatever key I hit. Hmmm. i wonder if that's why the left shift only works part of the time?

No comments: