Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I have enough stupid of my own ...

So keep yours to yourself.

I missed Tuesday. The one day a week I don't have to think of something to write for the blog & I forgot. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

These are things that probably remind you of at least one person with whom you work. If you really think about it, they're too true to be funny.

  1. I don't know what makes you so dumb, but it really works.
  2. Did you eat a bowl of stupid for breakfast?
  3. Were you born that stupid or do you have to work at it?
  4. You’re not a complete idiot--some parts are missing.
  5. How do you manage to find your way to work by yourself?
  6. If you have the capacity to learn from your mistakes, you'll learn a lot today.
  7. If you want to learn something, close your mouth and open your mind. Heaven knows there's plenty of room in there.
  8. And your whiny-butt opinion would be...?
  9. People like you are the reason people like me need medication.
  10. How many times do I have to flush before you go away?
  11. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
  12. The only two things you can do at the same time is talk and tick me off.

Postscript: I have heard that many people get more tolerant as they grow older. Well, I'm not one of them. There's only so much crap one person can bear in one lifetime and it's almost over my head now.

No comments: